Owners: You must show proof that your dog is current for these vaccinations prior to bringing them into our facility:
- Rabies – tags not valid proof must provide paper certificate
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- All puppies must be at least 4 months of age.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Proof of Town license must be provided for the town where the dog resides.
- You may have your veterinarian fax these records to us for your convenience.
- Our Fax Number: 860-430-9882
All day play time is included with each day of boarding so that your dog(s) will be plenty tired for sleep-time in our spacious kennels.
Our Policies for Daycare Apply to Overnight Boarding. Please Contact us for a copy!
All dogs must be spayed/ neutered.
All dogs will spend their days with our regular daycare playgroups at no extra cost unless specified otherwise by their owner.
(All Non-Daycare Dogs Must be Evaluated Prior to Boarding.)
We will feed your dog (with food from home) at no extra cost.
Beds, Blankets and Toys from home are all acceptable- however we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
We can supply your dog with a special treat upon request: $2.00 per Day.
All Boarding Drop-off & Pick-up dates and times must be confirmed with our office in advance.
A 50% deposit is required at booking. Any changes or cancellations to your pets’ stay must be made at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled drop-off in order to receive a refund of your deposit or a reduction in your bill.
Weekend Drop-offs & Pick-ups are 6:30 – 7:15 AM, 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM and 6:00 – 6:45 PM.
All prices are subject to the 6.35% CT Sales Tax.